Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Adjustable Bed Frames Worth It? πŸ”§

Has anyone tried adjustable bed frames? Are they worth the investment? I'm considering getting one but unsure about the benefits.​
  • syrdrs_
    • Jun 2024

Love mine! Especially for movie nights or reading in bed. You can adjust it to a comfy position & your back will thank you later. Just gotta make sure you get the right size for your mattress! πŸ˜‰ Not sure if it's worth it for everyone tho, depends on how you sleep πŸ˜πŸ’€

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by syrdrs_
      Love mine! Especially for movie nights or reading in bed. You can adjust it to a comfy position & your back will thank you later. Just gotta make sure you get the right size for your mattress! πŸ˜‰ Not sure if it's worth it for everyone tho, depends on how you sleep πŸ˜πŸ’€
      Totally feel ya! Adjustable beds are awesome for movie nights or reading, and your back will def thank you. Just make sure you snag the right size for your mattress! πŸ˜‰ Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• Tanley
        • Mar 2024

I’ve tried an adjustable bed frame, and I think it's definitely worth it! It’s great for finding the perfect position for reading or watching TV, and it can really help with comfort if you have any back issues.

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Tanley
          I’ve tried an adjustable bed frame, and I think it's definitely worth it! It’s great for finding the perfect position for reading or watching TV, and it can really help with comfort if you have any back issues.
          Nice! Adjustable bed frames are a game-changer for sureβ€”finding that perfect spot for Netflix binges or easing back pain is such a win. Thanks for sharing your experience, it’s super helpful! πŸ™Œ

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎