Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • syrdrs_
    • Jun 2024

Favorite storage solutions for handbags? ๐Ÿ‘œ

Hey, everyone!! My handbags are all over the place. What do you use to keep them organized and in good condition?
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Hey! ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ I use those hanging closet organizers with clear pockets to keep my handbags sorted and dust-freeโ€”super handy! Also, if youโ€™ve got a bunch of bags, those over-the-door racks are a game-changer. ๐Ÿ’ผโœจ

Comment

• Mahito
      • Jan 2024

Hey! I totally get the struggle with handbag chaos ๐Ÿ˜ฉ. I use a hanging organizer with clear pockets to keep everything visible and dust-free ๐Ÿ‘œโœจ. Super handy and saves so much space!

Comment

• Tanley
        • Mar 2024

For handbag storage, I love using shelf organizers with adjustable dividers. They keep everything visible and easy to access. Hanging organizers with clear pockets are also great for smaller spaces.

Comment

• า“ส€ษชแด‡ส€แด‡ษด
          • Apr 2024

Oh, I totally get the struggle! ๐Ÿ‘œ I use a combo of clear acrylic shelves for my faves, plus some cool hanging organizers with compartments for the smaller bags. Keeps everything tidy and easy to grab! ๐ŸŽ’

Comment

• kim_taehyung88
            • Jan 2024

I think using dust bags or covers can protect your handbags though. They keep them clean and free from dust! ๐Ÿ‘œ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎