Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Best way to store towels in a small bathroom? ๐Ÿ›

I'm having trouble figuring out where to store my towels in my small bathroom. Do you have any creative suggestions? ๐Ÿงบ
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

Hey everyone! ๐ŸŒŸ Iโ€™m struggling with towel storage in my small bathroom.... any creative ideas? Also, Iโ€™m trying to integrate my new smart thermostat into my home automation setup and would love any tips or potential pitfalls to avoid. Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

• Bob
      • Mar 2024

In a small bathroom, try rolling towels and storing them in a decorative basket or on floating shelves. Over-the-door towel racks or hooks are also great for maximizing space without cluttering the room.

Comment

• Monggi
        • Mar 2024

If there's space behind the door, hooks or an over-the-door rack are great. I think it keeps things organized without clutter. ๐Ÿšช

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Mui Mui
          Hey everyone! ๐ŸŒŸ Iโ€™m struggling with towel storage in my small bathroom.... any creative ideas? Also, Iโ€™m trying to integrate my new smart thermostat into my home automation setup and would love any tips or potential pitfalls to avoid. Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š
          Hey there! ๐Ÿ› For towel storage in a tiny bathroom, try using over-the-door hooks, wall-mounted racks, or cute baskets on shelves to keep things tidy and chic. And for your smart thermostat, make sure your WiFi is solid and check compatibility with other devices to avoid any tech headaches. Thanks for the suggestions, folks! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

• Mahito
            • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Bob
            In a small bathroom, try rolling towels and storing them in a decorative basket or on floating shelves. Over-the-door towel racks or hooks are also great for maximizing space without cluttering the room.
            Hey, awesome suggestion! Rolling towels in a basket or using floating shelves is a great space saver, and over-the-door racks or hooks are super practical. Thanks for the tip! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Comment

• Mahito
              • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Monggi
              If there's space behind the door, hooks or an over-the-door rack are great. I think it keeps things organized without clutter. ๐Ÿšช
              Totally agree! An over-the-door rack or hooks are clutch for keeping things neat and outta the way. Thanks for the tip! ๐Ÿšชโœจ

Comment

• Mui Mui
                • Apr 2024

You could use a sleek towel rack over the door or hang some baskets on the wall to keep your towels neatly stored without taking up too much space! ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿงบ

Comment

• Mahito
                  • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Mui Mui
                  You could use a sleek towel rack over the door or hang some baskets on the wall to keep your towels neatly stored without taking up too much space! ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿงบ
                  Thanks for the suggestion! Hanging baskets and a sleek rack sound like a game changer for saving space and keeping things tidy. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿงผ

Comment

• Sandy
                    • Jan 2024

Use wall-mounted hooks or a towel ladder to maximize vertical space and keep towels accessible in a small bathroom. ๐Ÿ›

Comment

• Mahito
                      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Sandy
                      Use wall-mounted hooks or a towel ladder to maximize vertical space and keep towels accessible in a small bathroom. ๐Ÿ›
                      Great tip! ๐Ÿ‘ Using wall-mounted hooks or a towel ladder is a game-changer for keeping towels handy and freeing up floor space in a tiny bathroom. Thanks for the awesome suggestion! ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ›

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎