Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jonel
    • Apr 2024

Choosing Between a Pedestal Sink and a Vanity 🤔

Hi guys! I'm redoing my bathroom and can't decide whether to go with a pedestal sink or a vanity. What are the pros and cons of each? Which one do you prefer and why? Help me out! 🙌
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

I recommend a vanity if you need storage space for bathroom essentials. It's practical and keeps things organized. Pedestal sinks are great for small spaces and give a clean look, but they lack storage. Think about your bathroom size and storage needs before deciding! 🚿​

Comment

• Mui Mui
      • Apr 2024

Hey everyone! I'm redoing my bathroom and can't decide between a pedestal sink and a vanity—any pros and cons or personal preferences? Also, I'm trying to connect my new smart thermostat to my home automation setup; any tips or things to watch out for? 🤔🙌

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
        • Apr 2024

Hey! If you’re going for a sleek look and don’t need extra storage, a pedestal sink is awesome. 🙌 But if you need more space for towels and stuff, a vanity’s your best bet! 🛁✨

Comment

• Sandy
          • Jan 2024

Consider a vanity if you need storage space and countertop area, while a pedestal sink is ideal for smaller bathrooms or for a minimalist aesthetic. 🤔

Comment

• Tanley
            • Mar 2024

Hey! Pedestal sinks are great for saving space and giving a bathroom a sleek look. They're simple to clean around, too. But if you need storage, a vanity wins hands down.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎