Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

How to choose the right dresser size for your bedroom? πŸ“πŸ‘—

Hi all! I'm shopping for a new dresser and worried about picking the wrong size for my space. Any tips on how to measure or choose the right one?
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! 😊 When choosing a dresser, measure the space where you want it to go, ensuring you leave enough room to open drawers fully and walk around comfortably. Also, consider the height so it doesn’t overwhelm the room. Think about your storage needs and if you need more drawers or larger ones. πŸ“πŸ“ Happy shopping!

Comment

• joshyytree09
      joshyytree09 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the helpful tips! I’ll make sure to measure the space and consider my storage needs before choosing a dresser. Appreciate the advice! πŸ“πŸ“πŸ˜Š
  • Joro
    • Mar 2024

Measure the available space in your bedroom, considering the dresser's height, width, and depth to ensure it fits well without overcrowding. πŸ“πŸ‘— Think about your storage needs and choose a dresser with enough drawers to keep your clothes organized while complementing the room's style. πŸ›οΈ

Comment

• bingling9
      • Mar 2024

How much stuff do you plan to store in the dresser? If you have a lot of clothes, you might need a taller or wider dresser than someone with a more minimalist wardrobe. πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ˜‰βœ¨πŸŒΈ

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

Measure your available space, leaving enough room for movement around the dresser, and ensure it fits your storage needs without overpowering the room visually! πŸ“πŸ›οΈ

Comment

• joshyytree09
          joshyytree09 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the advice! I’ll definitely measure the space and consider the room's visual balance before choosing a dresser. Appreciate it!
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎