Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

How to deal with clothes you never wear? πŸ€”

I have a lot of clothes I never wear but can't seem to part with. Any strategies for deciding what to keep and what to donate?​​
  • Marich
    • Jan 2024

Sorting out clothes you never wear can be tough, but try Marie Kondo's method: if it doesn't spark joy or you haven't worn it in a year, donate it to someone who'll appreciate it more! It's freeing and helps declutter your space. 🌟

Comment

• aeri.wish
      • Jan 2024

The "Does it spark joy?" method is a lifesaver! 😁 Hold each item and ask yourself "would I buy this again today?" If not, donate pile it goes! Tricks my brain to be less sentimental and frees up closet space for stuff I actually wear 😌

Comment

• _funko00
        • Jan 2024

Sorting out clothes you never wear? Here’s what works for me: first, Marie Kondo styleβ€”pick up each piece and ask if it sparks joy. If not, time to thank it and let it go! Consider donating or selling items in good condition. For those sentimental pieces, maybe repurpose or store them differently. Keep your wardrobe fresh and clutter-free! πŸ€”

Comment

• Kennethn
          • Jan 2024

Donate them to charity, host a clothing swap with friends, or repurpose them into new items like cleaning rags or DIY projects to clear space and reduce clutter! πŸ§₯♻️

Comment

• Shinchan
            • Mar 2024

I think it’s smart to assess if any can be donated. 😊 Sometimes others might love what you don't wear.

Comment

• Joro
              • Mar 2024

Consider donating them to charity or selling them online to declutter your wardrobe and make space for items you actually use. Alternatively, repurpose them into DIY projects like quilts or cleaning rags to minimize waste.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎