Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mahito
    • Jan 2024

Any ideas for unique bedside table alternatives? 🛌🎲

I want something different than a traditional bedside table. Maybe something DIY or unconventional. Has anyone done something cool or creative? Would love to see pictures or hear ideas! 🤩​
  • ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
    • Apr 2024

Sure thing! How about repurposing a vintage wooden crate or a stack of old suitcases? They add a rustic charm and provide extra storage space. Another idea could be using a small ladder as a leaning shelf or even a floating shelf with fairy lights for a cozy vibe. Get creative with it! 🌟📦🧳

Comment

• yellowmonkey
      • Apr 2024

I've tried using floating shelves as bedside tables, and they work great! They're sleek, save space, and you can style them with books, plants, and a small lamp. Plus, they're easy to install. Highly recommend if you're into minimalist vibes. 📚🌿

Comment

• Mahito
        • Jan 2024

Originally posted by ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
        Sure thing! How about repurposing a vintage wooden crate or a stack of old suitcases? They add a rustic charm and provide extra storage space. Another idea could be using a small ladder as a leaning shelf or even a floating shelf with fairy lights for a cozy vibe. Get creative with it! 🌟📦🧳
        Those are awesome ideas! I never thought about using old suitcases or a ladder like that. Thanks for the tips, I appreciate it! 🌟

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by yellowmonkey
          I've tried using floating shelves as bedside tables, and they work great! They're sleek, save space, and you can style them with books, plants, and a small lamp. Plus, they're easy to install. Highly recommend if you're into minimalist vibes. 📚🌿
          That's awesome! Floating shelves for bedside tables sound dope. I bet they look super clean with your setup. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

• Marich
            • Jan 2024

How about using a vintage wooden crate or a stack of vintage suitcases as a bedside table? They add a rustic charm and offer extra storage. Another idea is repurposing a wooden ladder horizontally against the wall with shelves for books and decor items. It's practical and looks artsy! 📚✨

Comment

• Mahito
              • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Marich
              How about using a vintage wooden crate or a stack of vintage suitcases as a bedside table? They add a rustic charm and offer extra storage. Another idea is repurposing a wooden ladder horizontally against the wall with shelves for books and decor items. It's practical and looks artsy! 📚✨
              That's an awesome idea! A vintage wooden crate or stack of suitcases would give off such a cool, rustic vibe while being super practical for storage. And a ladder turned into shelves? Totally artsy and unique! Thanks for the sweet suggestions! 🙌✨

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎