Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

Best storage solutions for under the bed? πŸ›οΈπŸ“¦

I'm looking for ideas to use the space under my bed for storage. What are some good options for keeping things organized and out of sight?
  • Soljae
    • May 2024

Vacuum storage bags maximize space for things like out-of-season clothes or comforters, vacuum storage bags are a great option. They suck out all the air, making things super flat and compact.πŸ™‚πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œβœ¨

Comment

• Marcussi
      Marcussi commented
      Editing a comment
      That's so true! I love how much space vacuum storage bags free up. Plus, they keep everything fresh and clean! πŸ˜„πŸ§³πŸ‘ŒπŸ§Όβœ¨
  • Joro
    • Mar 2024

Under-bed storage bins or drawers are perfect for keeping items like clothes, shoes, and linens neatly organized and out of sight. πŸ›οΈπŸ“¦ Vacuum storage bags are also great for saving space and protecting seasonal items from dust and moisture. 🧳

Comment

• _funko00
      • Jan 2024

When it comes to under-bed storage, think practical yet sneaky! Opt for low-profile bins or drawers that slide right under to stash extra bedding, shoes, or out-of-season clothes. Vacuum storage bags are a lifesaver for bulky items like comforters. And don't forget those nifty bed risersβ€”they create even more space underneath! Get creative and maximize that under-bed real estate! πŸ›οΈπŸ“¦

Comment

• Alfredn
        • Jan 2024

Maximize under-bed space with low-profile bins or drawers on wheels, vacuum-sealed bags for seasonal clothing, or a bed frame with built-in storage compartmentsβ€”stash away clutter like a storage ninja!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎