Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nightstand Essentials: What are the must-haves on your bedroom nightstand?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fab_charms
    • Jan 2024

Nightstand Essentials: What are the must-haves on your bedroom nightstand?

Hi everyone! I'm always curious about what people keep on their nightstands. What are your must-have items that you keep within arm's reach for a comfortable and convenient night's sleep? Let's share our nightstand essentials!
  • MiggyB
    • Jan 2024

Hi Fab! Since I always have to read something before I sleep, I always have books or e-reader on my nightstand. Calming scents can also be nice to have if you want to have a cozy ambiance before sleep. 😉

Comment

• Noreen
      • Jan 2024

Nightstand essentials game strong! A cozy lamp, a good book, and a touch of greenery – it's like creating a bedtime sanctuary. 🌙📚🌿✨

Comment

• crazylady24
        • Jan 2024

On my nightstand, I always keep a soothing book, a dimmable lamp for cozy lighting, and a water carafe to ensure a tranquil bedtime routine – sweet dreams await! 📚🌙💧

Comment

• Kennethn
          • Jan 2024

I like what these guys are saying. Shoutout to crazylady24, Noreen & MiggyB .
          But I have something different. Let's sail into the land of bedtime bliss with some nightstand essentials that'll make your snooze zone feel like a pirate's paradise!
          How about adding a treasure trove of "Sleepytime Snacks"? Picture this: a stash of your favorite bedtime bites like a bag of popcorn, a jar of cookies, or even a cheeky chocolate bar! It's like having a midnight snack party right at your fingertips. Who says you can't indulge in a little treat before hitting the hay?​

Comment

• DonCatter
            • Apr 2024

Ah, the trusty nightstand! 🌙✨ For me, it's gotta have my phone charger for those last-minute scrolls, a good book or Kindle for some bedtime reading, and a cozy lamp for that perfect ambiance. 📱📚💡 Oh, and can't forget a glass of water for those midnight thirst quenches! 💧 What about you? What's your nightstand must-haves?

Comment

• LightRenz
              • Jan 2024

For me a small, dimmable lamp or bedside light is essential for providing just the right amount of light for reading or navigating the room without disturbing your sleep partner also a glass or bottle of water is always handy to have nearby for staying hydrated throughout the night. Hydration is key for overall well-being and can help prevent midnight awakenings due to thirst

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎