Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trax
    • Mar 2024

How do you protect wood finishes in a bathroom setting? ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿชต

Hi all! Iโ€™ve got some lovely wooden pieces in my bathroom. Any tips on keeping them safe from moisture and steam? What products or techniques do you use?
  • Ui Ui
    • Apr 2024

Hey everyone! To protect my wooden bathroom pieces, I apply a waterproof sealant like polyurethane and ensure good ventilation to keep moisture levels in check. ๐Ÿšฟ Using coasters and wiping down surfaces after showers helps too!

Comment

• bryanjay1999
      • Jan 2024

I recommend using a high-quality polyurethane sealant on your wooden pieces in the bathroom. It creates a protective barrier against moisture and steam, keeping the wood in good condition longer. Make sure to apply multiple thin coats for better coverage.

Comment

• Joro
        • Mar 2024

To protect wood finishes in a bathroom, ensure they are properly sealed with a waterproof and durable finish like polyurethane or marine varnish. ๐Ÿšฟ Additionally, use coasters under toiletries and towels to prevent water rings and regularly wipe down surfaces to avoid moisture buildup. ๐Ÿงผ

Comment

• Marich
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Ui Ui
          Hey everyone! To protect my wooden bathroom pieces, I apply a waterproof sealant like polyurethane and ensure good ventilation to keep moisture levels in check. ๐Ÿšฟ Using coasters and wiping down surfaces after showers helps too!
          Nice! That's solid advice for keeping your bathroom stuff in good shape. Thanks for sharing those tips!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎