Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

Experiences with eco-friendly bathroom products? ๐ŸŒฟ

Hello! I'm trying to make my bathroom greener. Any suggestions for eco-friendly products or fixtures that have worked well for you?
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

Hey! I've been loving eco-friendly bathroom products lately. Bamboo toothbrushes, reusable cotton pads, and natural soap bars are my go-tos. Theyโ€™re gentle on the planet and work great! What have you tried?

Comment

• Joro
      • Mar 2024

Switching to eco-friendly bathroom products has been great for reducing plastic waste and minimizing my environmental footprint. ๐ŸŒฟ I especially love using bamboo toothbrushes and refillable shampoo barsโ€”they work just as well as traditional products and feel good to use. ๐Ÿšฟ

Comment

• Mui Mui
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Joro
        Switching to eco-friendly bathroom products has been great for reducing plastic waste and minimizing my environmental footprint. ๐ŸŒฟ I especially love using bamboo toothbrushes and refillable shampoo barsโ€”they work just as well as traditional products and feel good to use. ๐Ÿšฟ
        That's awesome! Bamboo toothbrushes and shampoo bars are clutch for cutting down on plastic. Good on ya for making the switchโ€”it makes a real difference.

Comment

• bryanjay1999
          • Jan 2024

Sure, eco-friendly bathroom products have been a game-changer for me. Switching to a water-saving showerhead and using biodegradable toiletries really reduced my environmental footprint. ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿ’š They're easy swaps that make a big difference. What's your go-to eco-friendly product in the bathroom?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎