Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

Bathtub Material: Acrylic vs. Cast Iron? πŸ›πŸ”

Choosing between acrylic and cast iron depends on your priorities. I think acrylic is more budget-friendly and comes in various styles though, whereas cast iron is classic and long-lasting. πŸ’Έβ³
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Totally! Acrylic is like the fast fashion of bathtubs ..affordable, lots of styles, but might not last forever πŸ˜… Cast iron is more like the investment piece ..Super durable, keeps the water warm, but can set you back a bit 😁

Comment

• Ui Ui
      • Apr 2024

I'd go with acrylic for sureβ€”it's way lighter and easier to install, plus you get tons of choices in styles and colors, which is perfect for matching your bathroom vibe. πŸ›πŸŽ¨
      ​

Comment

• Tanley
        • Mar 2024

Acrylic:
        Pros: More budget-friendly, comes in lots of styles and shapes, lightweight, easy to install, and retains heat pretty well.
        Cons: Can scratch more easily and might not feel as solid as cast iron.​

Comment

• bryanjay1999
          • Jan 2024

Acrylic is great for budget and style variety, but cast iron wins for durability and classic look. I've found that acrylic is easier to install and maintain, but it might not last as long. Cast iron tubs can be heavier to install but they retain heat better and are super durable. What's your top priorityβ€”budget or longevity? πŸ›

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎