Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

Can anyone recommend compact furniture for a tiny bathroom? πŸ πŸ’Ό

Hello folks! I’m working with a super small bathroom and I need to maximize space. Looking for furniture that’s sleek yet functional. Any brands or specific items you love?
  • caroline9
    • Mar 2024

Floating shelves is my favorite for storing towels, toiletries, and other bathroom essentials. They also kinda blend in any bathroom theme πŸ‘ŒπŸŒΈπŸ™‚πŸ˜‰

Comment

• ghostmode
      • Apr 2024

You might want to check out IKEA's range of compact bathroom furniture like their GODMORGON series. They have smart storage solutions that work great in small spaces. 🚿 Another option could be Wayfairβ€”they offer stylish pieces that can fit even the tiniest bathrooms while keeping things organized.

Comment

• Alfredn
        • Jan 2024

Consider a corner sink, wall-mounted shelves or cabinets, a narrow towel rack, and a folding or sliding door to maximize space in a tiny bathroom! πŸšΏπŸ›‹οΈ

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
          • Jan 2024

Hey there! For a tiny bathroom, compact furniture is a game-changer! Look into wall-mounted cabinets or shelves to maximize vertical space. Consider a slim-profile vanity or pedestal sink for a streamlined look. And don't forget multipurpose pieces like storage stools or towel racks that double as shelves. With a little creativity, you can make every inch count!
          ​

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎