Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moniquelouise2018
    • Jan 2024

Best Shower Caddy Recommendations? 🚿🧴

I'm on the hunt for a shower caddy that can hold all my bottles without rusting. Any favorites out there? What brands should I avoid?
  • Monggi
    • Mar 2024

I’ve had good luck with bamboo caddies. They’re eco-friendly, sturdy, and add a nice touch to the bathroom! 🌿🛀

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
      moniquelouise2018 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the suggestion! Bamboo caddies sound like a great eco-friendly option and I love the idea of adding a natural touch to the bathroom. I’ll definitely consider it! 🌿🛀
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

I've been using a simplehuman shower caddy for a while now, and it's been great at keeping my bottles organized and rust-free. The stainless steel design really holds up well against moisture. I'd recommend checking it out if you want something durable. As for brands to avoid, steer clear of cheap plastic ones—they tend to degrade quickly.

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
      moniquelouise2018 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the recommendation! The simplehuman shower caddy sounds perfect, especially since it's rust-free and durable. I’ll definitely look into it. Good tip on avoiding the cheap plastic ones too. Appreciate your advice!
  • Joro
    • Mar 2024

I love the Simplehuman Adjustable Shower Caddy because it's rust-proof and has adjustable shelves to fit all your bottles. 🚿 For a budget-friendly option, the OXO Good Grips Stainless Steel Shower Caddy is durable and offers great storage without breaking the bank. 🧴

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎