Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best types of wood for bathroom vanities?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tanley
    • Mar 2024

Best types of wood for bathroom vanities?

Hey everyone! I'm looking to replace my old bathroom vanity and am curious about the best types of wood that can handle the moisture. Any recommendations? Thanks! 😊
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

I'd recommend going for woods like teak or cedar. They're naturally resistant to moisture and can handle the bathroom environment well. Oak is another good option if properly sealed. These woods not only look great but also hold up against humidity over time. Good luck with your renovation!

Comment

• Joro
      • Mar 2024

Opt for hardwoods like oak, maple, or walnut, as they are durable and resistant to moisture, making them ideal for bathroom vanities. 🚿 Softwoods like pine can also work with proper sealing, but hardwoods generally offer better longevity and withstand humid environments better. 🌳

Comment

• joshyytree09
        • Mar 2024

When choosing wood for bathroom vanities, opt for moisture-resistant options like teak or oak! They're durable and handle humidity well. If you prefer a more rustic vibe, reclaimed wood adds character and sustainability. Just make sure to seal it properly for longevity in wet conditions. It's all about balancing style and functionality for your bathroom oasis!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎