Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

Best shower caddy options? πŸšΏπŸ›

Hi there! 🚿 I think when choosing a shower caddy, it's important to consider the size and design that fits your shower space and needs. Though, do you prefer a hanging caddy or one that sits on shelves? πŸ›’
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

I love hanging shower caddies! They save space, keep things organized, and come in different designs. They make showering efficient and tidy! πŸšΏπŸ§΄πŸ›πŸ‘

Comment

• Joro
      • Mar 2024

Hey yow, Hanging caddies for small spaces! They free up floor space and keep everything within easy reach.​

Comment

• Marich
        • Jan 2024

Hey there! Totally agree with you... size and design matter big time! Personally, I love the hanging caddies 'cause they save space and keep everything within easy reach. Plus, no rust ones are a must! πŸ›πŸ‘

Comment

• ghostmode
          • Apr 2024

Go for an OXO Good Grips shower caddy... It's sturdy, rust-resistant, and has adjustable shelves... Works perfectly in my shower! πŸ›πŸ›’

Comment

• Tanley
            • Mar 2024

Hey! Totally agree, finding the right shower caddy depends on your shower setup and personal preference. I personally like a hanging caddy because it keeps everything within easy reach and doesn't take up shelf space. But if you have more room or prefer a cleaner look, a shelf caddy might be the way to go.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎