Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

How do you keep your wardrobe smelling fresh? πŸŒΈπŸ‘—

My closet tends to get musty over time 🀧 What do you use to keep your clothes smelling fresh and clean? 😁
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

Try putting sachets filled with dried lavender in your drawers. I’ve found them to be really effective 😊

Comment

• caroline9
      • Mar 2024

I sprinkle some baking soda in a small bowl and leave it on a shelf. Baking soda is a natural odor absorber, and it works wonders! πŸ™‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‰βœ¨

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

Keep your wardrobe smelling fresh by using natural options like sachets filled with dried lavender or cedar chips, or try hanging up scented sachets or cotton balls infused with your favorite essential oils. Regularly airing out your clothes and washing them with eco-friendly detergents can also help maintain a pleasant scent! πŸŒΈπŸ‘—βœ¨

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
          • Jan 2024

Hey! To keep my wardrobe smelling fresh, I love using scented sachets or drawer liners infused with lavender or cedar. They not only add a pleasant fragrance but also help repel moths and keep clothes smelling clean. Plus, I spritz a bit of fabric spray on my clothes before hanging them up for that extra boost of freshness! ✨

Comment

• ghostmode
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Kennethn
            Keep your wardrobe smelling fresh by using natural options like sachets filled with dried lavender or cedar chips, or try hanging up scented sachets or cotton balls infused with your favorite essential oils. Regularly airing out your clothes and washing them with eco-friendly detergents can also help maintain a pleasant scent! πŸŒΈπŸ‘—βœ¨
            Scented sachets with essential oils are my go-to! I put a few drops on cotton balls and place them in my closet... Keeps everything smelling fresh and clean! 🌿✨

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎