Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kim_taehyung88
    • Jan 2024

Affordable Bathroom Furniture Makeover Ideas? πŸ’ΈπŸŽ¨

Affordable Bathroom Furniture Makeover Ideas? Consider swapping out cabinet doors for a fresh new look! Though, if that's not an option, try adding adhesive decals or stenciling for a personalized touch. πŸšͺ✨
  • Tusk
    • Apr 2024

New hardware can make a big difference too! Swapping out old knobs and pulls for something modern or with a bit of sparkle can update the look for very little cost.

Comment

• Kennethn
      • Jan 2024

Revamp your bathroom furniture affordably by giving cabinets and vanities a fresh coat of paint or new hardware, updating fixtures like faucets and knobs, adding adhesive vinyl decals or wallpaper for a pop of color, and incorporating storage solutions like over-the-toilet shelves or decorative baskets to keep clutter at bay without breaking the bank! πŸšΏπŸŽ¨πŸ’‘

Comment

• Katiee
        • Jan 2024

Ooh, love this idea for decals! Swapping doors is a bit out of my budget right now, but decals sound like a perfect way to personalize my bathroom without breaking the bank. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
          • Mar 2024

Originally posted by Kennethn
          Revamp your bathroom furniture affordably by giving cabinets and vanities a fresh coat of paint or new hardware, updating fixtures like faucets and knobs, adding adhesive vinyl decals or wallpaper for a pop of color, and incorporating storage solutions like over-the-toilet shelves or decorative baskets to keep clutter at bay without breaking the bank! πŸšΏπŸŽ¨πŸ’‘
          Hey, thanks for the awesome suggestions! I'm totally gonna spruce up my bathroom with a fresh coat of paint, some new hardware, and maybe even some cool adhesive decals for a bit of flair! πŸšΏπŸŽ¨πŸ’‘

Comment

• DonCatter
            • Apr 2024

Hey! πŸ’‘ For an affordable bathroom furniture makeover, try these ideas: freshen up with a coat of paint on cabinets, swap out hardware for a quick update, or add some stylish storage solutions like floating shelves or a new vanity. πŸ›πŸŽ¨ You can also score great deals on DIY decor at thrift stores or online marketplaces.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎