Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DonCatter
    • Apr 2024

How do you keep bathroom mirrors fog-free for a clear reflection? πŸ’¨

Foggy mirrors can be frustrating. What methods or products do you use to prevent fog buildup and keep your bathroom mirrors crystal clear?
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

I've found that applying a thin layer of car wax to my bathroom mirror helps prevent fog buildup. Give it a try! 🚿...

Comment

• DonCatter
      DonCatter commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a bunch for sharing your clever hack! I never would've thought of using car wax on a bathroom mirror, but I'm definitely intrigued to give it a try now. Your tip might just save me from those foggy mirror frustrations. Really appreciate you sharing your wisdom!
  • caroline9
    • Mar 2024

Mix equal parts white vinegar and water in a spray bottle. Spritz it on the mirror, then wipe it clean with a microfiber cloth. The vinegar helps cut through any film and leaves a streak-free shine that repels fog for a surprising amount of time! πŸ™‚πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‰βœ¨

Comment

• Kennethn
      • Jan 2024

To keep bathroom mirrors fog-free for a clear reflection, try applying a thin layer of shaving cream or a mixture of equal parts vinegar and water to the mirror's surface and then wiping it off with a clean, dry cloth. You can also install a fog-resistant mirror or use a portable mirror defogger that adheres to the back of the mirror to prevent fogging during showers! 🚿πŸͺžβœ¨

Comment

• DonCatter
        DonCatter commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you so much for sharing these fantastic tips! I really appreciate your suggestion on how to keep bathroom mirrors fog-free. I'll definitely give them a try. It's great to learn new tricks to ensure a clear reflection, especially during those steamy showers. Your insight is truly helpful! 🚿
    Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎