Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sandy
    • Jan 2024

Vintage vs. Modern bathroom design: which do you prefer? 🛁

I'm torn between a vintage and a modern bathroom style. Would love to hear your thoughts and why you chose one over the other!​
  • Soljae
    • May 2024

Personally, I lean towards the vintage look. There's just something charming and nostalgic about it. I love the classic tiles, clawfoot tubs, and antique fixtures. They bring a lot of character and warmth to the space. 🥰👌😉✨

Comment

• awzome404
      • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Sandy
      I'm torn between a vintage and a modern bathroom style. Would love to hear your thoughts and why you chose one over the other!​
      I'd suggest exploring vintage styles! From personal experience, the classic tiles and antique fixtures really create a cozy atmosphere. It's like living in a timeless dream where every detail tells a story. Give it a try! 😉✨

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

Oh, that's a tough one! While vintage bathrooms have that timeless charm, modern designs bring sleekness and functionality. Can I choose both? 🛁✨

Comment

• _funko00
          • Jan 2024

Hey! It's all about personal style, but I'm team modern for the bathroom! Sleek lines, minimalist vibes, and high-tech features make mornings a breeze. Plus, it's easier to keep clean! But hey, vintage charm has its allure too! 🛁 What's your pick?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎