X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Davi
    • Jan 2024

DIY vs. Professional: Which is better for installing bathroom furniture? 🔨

DIY vs. Professional: Which is better for installing bathroom furniture? 🔨
    Content: I'm feeling adventurous and thinking about installing a new vanity myself. Has anyone here done it? Is it worth the effort or should I call in a pro?​
  • Kennethn
    • Jan 2024

It depends on your DIY skills and how complex the installation is! If you've got the knack for it and it's a straightforward job, DIY can be rewarding. But for intricate installations or if you prefer peace of mind, a professional might be the way to go. 🔨🛁

Comment

• DonCatter
      • Apr 2024

Deciding between DIY and professional installation for bathroom furniture? If you're handy and love a challenge, DIY can save money and be super rewarding. 🔨 But for complex jobs or if you're short on time, a professional ensures it's done right and stress-free. Choose what fits your skills and schedule best!

Comment

• Astraea
        • Apr 2024

I just went through this myself! Installing a vanity can be tough If you're handy and have the tools, go for it! It's a great accomplishment feeling. But if it's your first time or you're short on time, a pro might be the way to go

Comment

• ghostmode
          • Apr 2024

I'd say call a pro. Sometimes DIY can lead to mistakes that cost more to fix later. A professional might be expensive upfront but saves you from headaches. 🤷‍♂️💼

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎