Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soljae
    • May 2024

Are floating vanities worth it? πŸ€”

Considering a floating vanity for a sleek look but worried about storage and sturdiness. Has anyone installed one and can share their thoughts on the pros and cons?​
  • Zariyah
    • Apr 2024

I installed a floating vanity last year and I love it! It adds a modern touch to my bathroom. While storage can be limited, I found creative solutions like wall shelves😊

Comment

• kiara
      • Mar 2024

Floating vanities bring a modern, sleek look to bathrooms, but storage and sturdiness are important considerations. They can visually expand smaller spaces, but may require additional storage solutions.Ultimately, personal preference and bathroom layout will determine if a floating vanity is right for your space! πŸ›βœ¨β€‹

Comment

• sukuna_ace
        • Jan 2024

I've found that floating vanities can visually open up a smaller bathroom space, making it feel more spacious and airy. πŸ πŸ’¨

Comment

• Joro
          • Mar 2024

They can be great! Love the modern look and extra floor space, but definitely consider if you need a lot of storage. They can be pricey too. We love ours, but added some wall shelves for extra towels.​

Comment

• Davi
            • Jan 2024

Floating vanities can be worth it for several reasons. They create a modern and spacious feel in a bathroom, visually expanding the room by exposing more floor space. Additionally, they make cleaning easier by allowing access to the floor underneath and can offer additional storage options like baskets or shelves. However, they may require professional installation to ensure proper support and can be more expensive than traditional vanities. Ultimately, their worth depends on your preferences, budget, and the overall aesthetic you want to achieve in your bathroom.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎