Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FriskyTrixxi
    • May 2024

Best lighting for a small bathroom?

Hi There! Need some advice! My bathroom is pretty small and I want to enhance it with better lighting. What types of fixtures have worked well for you in a compact space?โ€‹
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

I've found that installing recessed LED lights in my small bathroom really brightened up the space without taking up too much room. Additionally, adding a mirror with built-in lighting helps to create the illusion of a larger area. These tricks have made a noticeable difference in how spacious and inviting my bathroom feels. ๐Ÿ˜Šโœจ...

Comment

• FriskyTrixxi
      FriskyTrixxi commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds amazing! Recessed LED lights and a mirror with built-in lighting are brilliant ideas to make a small bathroom feel bigger and more inviting.
  • LightRenz
    • Jan 2024

Hey there! Small bathrooms can feel bigger with the right lighting. Consider LED recessed lights for a clean look and ample brightness. Wall-mounted sconces or vanity lights can provide targeted illumination without taking up precious space. Plus, they can add a stylish touch to your decor. Hope this gives you some ideas!

Comment

• sukuna_ace
      • Jan 2024

Have you considered installing a combination of overhead lighting and wall sconces to provide both general illumination and task lighting? It can create a balanced and functional lighting scheme. ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿ’ก

Comment

• Davi
        • Jan 2024

The best lighting for a small bathroom includes a combination of ambient, task, and accent lighting to create a well-lit and functional space. Consider installing overhead ambient lighting such as recessed lights or a ceiling fixture to evenly illuminate the entire room. Task lighting, such as sconces or vanity lights, should be placed around the mirror to eliminate shadows and provide ample illumination for grooming tasks. Additionally, accent lighting, such as LED strip lights or wall-mounted fixtures, can be used to highlight architectural features or add a decorative touch. Overall, aim for bright, diffused lighting that creates a sense of spaciousness while ensuring adequate illumination for all bathroom activities.

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
          • Mar 2024

For a small bathroom, go for bright, even lighting to make the space feel larger and more open! ๐Ÿ’กโœจ Wall-mounted fixtures or a sleek overhead light can do wonders. Consider adding some mirrors to bounce the light around and brighten up every corner.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎