Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lingling9
    • Mar 2024

What's your must-have accessory for a small bathroom? πŸ›

Hey everyone! I'm currently redoing my tiny bathroom and am curious about what accessories you all think are essential for making the most of a limited space. Any suggestions for things that combine style with functionality?​
  • _funko00
    • Jan 2024

Hey hey! For a small bathroom, my must-have accessory is definitely a stylish wall-mounted shelf! It's a game-changer for maximizing vertical space and keeping things organized without cramping up the floor. Plus, you can deck it out with cute baskets for extra storage and add a pop of personality with some plants or chic decor. Trust me, it's a small space savior!

Comment

• random_user1
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by _funko00
      Hey hey! For a small bathroom, my must-have accessory is definitely a stylish wall-mounted shelf! It's a game-changer for maximizing vertical space and keeping things organized without cramping up the floor. Plus, you can deck it out with cute baskets for extra storage and add a pop of personality with some plants or chic decor. Trust me, it's a small space savior!
      I totally agree! I had a tiny bathroom too and that shelf was a lifesaver. Really opened up the space... 🌿🧺🚿

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎