Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FriskyTrixxi
    • May 2024

Best Scented Candles for Bathrooms?

I'm looking for some nice scented candles to make my bathroom feel more like a spa. Any scents or brands you love?โ€‹
  • Astraea
    • Apr 2024

Hey there! For a spa-like vibe, I highly recommend trying out the lavender-scented candles from Yankee Candle. They create such a relaxing atmosphere in my bathroom๐Ÿ˜Š

Comment

• FriskyTrixxi
      FriskyTrixxi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely try those lavender-scented candles for a spa-like vibe in my bathroom.
  • Sandy
    • Jan 2024

Opt for scented candles with fresh, clean scents like lavender, eucalyptus, or citrus, as they can help create a relaxing and rejuvenating atmosphere in the bathroom. ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ›

Comment

• FriskyTrixxi
      FriskyTrixxi commented
      Editing a comment
      Great idea! Fresh scents like lavender, eucalyptus, or citrus really can make the bathroom feel like a relaxing spa.
  • Joro
    • Mar 2024

Lavande or eucalyptus are great for bathrooms! They're calming and fresh, and eucalyptus can help clear the air. Bonus if the candle is in a pretty jar that adds to the spa vibes!

Comment

• FriskyTrixxi
      FriskyTrixxi commented
      Editing a comment
      That sounds perfect! Calming scents like lavender and eucalyptus in a pretty jar really enhance the spa vibes in the bathroom.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎