Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JAYT CHING
    • Jan 2024

How to choose the right size bathtub?

Hi folks! I need help picking a bathtub. What should I consider when it comes to sizing? I want something comfy but not too bulky for my small bathroom.​
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

Measure your bathroom space first, then check bathtub dimensions. Think about your height too, so you can relax comfortably. Remember, it should fit through your door! 🛁⚖️

Comment

• JAYT CHING
      JAYT CHING commented
      Editing a comment
      Great tips, thanks! I'll definitely keep those in mind while shopping for the perfect tub
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

Choosing the right bathtub size is key for comfort and style! 🛁✨ Measure your space carefully and think about your needs—whether you want a deep soak or a more compact fit. Don’t forget to consider the overall bathroom layout! What’s your ideal tub size for ultimate relaxation?

Comment

• Joro
      • Mar 2024

Measure your bathroom space carefully and consider how much room you need to move around comfortably before choosing a bathtub. Also, think about the depth and length for soaking—standard sizes are great for smaller bathrooms, while a larger tub works if you have the space and enjoy long, relaxing baths.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎