Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

Best moisture-resistant materials for bathroom storage? πŸ’§

Hey there! I'm planning to add some new storage units in my bathroom but worried about the moisture damaging them. What materials should I look for that stand up well to humidity?
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

Hey! Great idea to spruce up your bathroom with some storage units! 🚿 When it comes to moisture-resistant materials, think along the lines of plastic, stainless steel, or even bamboo. These materials can handle the humidity like champs and keep your storage looking fresh for longer! Happy organizing!

Comment

• ghostmode
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by joshyytree09
      Hey! Great idea to spruce up your bathroom with some storage units! 🚿 When it comes to moisture-resistant materials, think along the lines of plastic, stainless steel, or even bamboo. These materials can handle the humidity like champs and keep your storage looking fresh for longer! Happy organizing!
      Totally agree! Plastic, stainless steel, or bamboo are perfect for keeping your bathroom storage fresh in humid conditions. πŸ‘Œ

Comment

• Kennethn
        • Jan 2024

Ah, moisture-resistant materials for bathroom storageβ€”because nobody likes soggy shelves! Opt for stalwart soldiers like stainless steel, moisture-resistant wood like teak or cedar, or the mighty plastic to keep your bathroom storage game strong and mold-free! πŸ’§πŸ›

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎