Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

Best way to organize clothes without hangers? 🧺

Not a fan of hangers over here! I’d love to hear alternative ideas for organizing clothes. Drawers, bins, shelves? What works best for you?
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

I used to struggle with this too! 😅 What worked for me was rolling my clothes and storing them vertically in drawers or bins. It saves space and makes it easier to see everything at a glance. 🙌

Comment

• moricalliope
      • Mar 2024

You can organize clothes without hangers by using drawers, bins, and shelves. Use drawer organizers to separate items, fold clothes vertically, and use bins for socks and accessories. Open shelves can also display neatly folded items! Have fun experimenting with different storage solutions. Happy organizing! 🧺​

Comment

• joshyytree09
        joshyytree09 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the awesome tips! 🙌 I never realized there were so many creative ways to organize clothes without relying on hangers. I'll definitely give your suggestions a try and see how they work for me. Here's to a more organized wardrobe
    • Kennethn
      • Jan 2024

Organizing clothes without hangers? Embrace the power of folding and stacking! 🧺 Use baskets, bins, or drawers to separate and store folded clothes by category or color for easy access and tidy closets.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎