Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chichi
    • Jan 2024

Bathroom Lighting Tips and Tricks ?

Greetings! I'm in the midst of updating my bathroom's lighting scheme, and I'd love some advice. What are your favorite tips and tricks for achieving the perfect ambiance with bathroom lighting?
  • Noreen
    • Jan 2024

Brightening up the bathroom? ๐Ÿค” Go for warm LED bulbs, add sconces for flattering side lighting, and mirrors to bounce that glow. It's like creating a spa-like escape in your own home. ๐Ÿ’ก๐Ÿšฟโœจ

Comment

• Nateerin17
      • Jan 2024

Use layered lighting with a mix of overhead, task, and accent lights. Opt for natural or warm-colored bulbs, install dimmer switches, and incorporate fixtures around mirrors for balanced bathroom lighting. Try it!

Comment

• Dane
        • Jan 2024

Hi! I might suggest you to have a well-lit one for a safe and functional bathroom with a relaxing ambiance๐Ÿซง๐Ÿ›๐Ÿšฟ
        Last edited by Dane; 01-22-2024, 01:37 AM.

Comment

• eilegnaa
          • Jan 2024

Hey! So, bathroom lighting โ€“ gotta get that cozy vibe, right? I added a dimmer switch for flexibility. LED bulbs are my go-to, energy-efficient and they don't heat up the place. Don't forget task lighting near the mirror for those up-close things. Wall sconces are a game-changer, softens the overall feel. And if you're feeling fancy, a waterproof LED strip under cabinets is a mood-setter!๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ’ก

Comment

• joshyytree09
            • Mar 2024

For great bathroom lighting, mix overhead, vanity, and accent lights to reduce shadows and add depth. Choose LED bulbs for efficiency and good color, especially near mirrors. Dimmers are perfect for setting the mood!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎