Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ui Ui
    • Apr 2024

Best low-flow shower heads for 2024? 💧

Hello friends! I want to be more eco-friendly in my home. Can anyone recommend the latest and greatest in low-flow shower heads?
  • 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
    • Mar 2024

Sure thing! I recently switched to the WaterSense labeled Delta In2ition shower head and it's been a game changer! 🚿 It's got different flow settings and feels just as good as a regular shower head, but saves water like a champ. ​

Comment

• Ui Ui
      Ui Ui commented
      Editing a comment
      That's awesome! The WaterSense Delta In2ition sounds like a win-win! Enjoy those refreshing showers while saving water like a pro!
  • Joro
    • Mar 2024

Researching low-flow showerheads for my bathroom! Here are two popular options with good reviews in 2024: High Sierra Classic Fixed (gets great marks for pressure at 1.5 gpm) and Delta Faucet H2Okinetic Raincan (uses tech for a spa-like spray at 1.75 gpm, pricier but luxurious).

Comment

• DonCatter
      • Apr 2024

Hey! Low-flow shower heads are where it's at for saving water and slashing bills! Look out for brands like WaterSense or Kohler – they've got sleek designs and serious water-saving power. Plus, some even have cool features like adjustable settings for the perfect shower experience! Check 'em out and get ready to save while you shower!

Comment

• Ui Ui
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Joro
        Researching low-flow showerheads for my bathroom! Here are two popular options with good reviews in 2024: High Sierra Classic Fixed (gets great marks for pressure at 1.5 gpm) and Delta Faucet H2Okinetic Raincan (uses tech for a spa-like spray at 1.75 gpm, pricier but luxurious).
        Nice choices! The High Sierra Classic Fixed sounds like it packs a punch at 1.5 gpm, while the Delta Faucet H2Okinetic Raincan seems like it'll give you that extra luxurious vibe with its spa-like spray at 1.75 gpm, though it's a bit pricier.

Comment

• Ui Ui
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by DonCatter
          Hey! Low-flow shower heads are where it's at for saving water and slashing bills! Look out for brands like WaterSense or Kohler – they've got sleek designs and serious water-saving power. Plus, some even have cool features like adjustable settings for the perfect shower experience! Check 'em out and get ready to save while you shower!
          Absolutely! Those low-flow shower heads are game-changers, especially with those adjustable settings for the ultimate shower vibe. Gotta love saving water and cash at the same time!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎