Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • random_user1
    • Apr 2024

Organizing a shared closet: tips and tricks? 🀝

Sharing a closet with a roommate or partner can be tough. How do you manage to keep things organized and peaceful? Would love to learn from your experiences!
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Dividers & clear bins! Keeps shared closet stuff separated & drama-free! Maybe a quick chat with your roomie about organization styles like folding/hanging styles too πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
      • Mar 2024

Hey! For organizing a shared closet, try using labeled bins and baskets for each person's stuff 🏷️🧺. Adding hooks for bags and accessories helps too. And don't forget to maximize vertical space with shelves or stackable organizers. Happy organizing

Comment

• Shinchan
        • Mar 2024

Though it might seem obvious, I think setting some ground rules with my closet mate(s) can avoid future conflicts. Like, agreeing on who gets which area or how often we'll declutter together🧹.​

Comment

• PatJones
          • Jan 2024

To keep a shared closet organized, I find it helpful to establish a system that works for both parties. My partner and I designate specific areas for our clothes, shoes, and accessories, and we regularly declutter items we no longer need. We also use color-coded hangers or labels to differentiate between our belongings and make it easier to find things quickly. 🌈πŸ§₯πŸ‘Ÿβ€‹

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎