Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • youngoldone23
    • Jan 2024

What are the best over-the-toilet storage solutions? 🚽

Hi folks! I've been thinking about adding some storage above my toilet but I'm not sure what's best. Shelves, cabinets, or something else? Would love to hear what’s worked for you and maybe see some pictures for inspiration!
  • Joro
    • Mar 2024

Over-the-toilet cabinets! More storage than shelves and hides everything away. Measure carefully for fit though! What do you guys use?

Comment

• caroline9
      • Mar 2024

I've found that shelves are super handy for keeping things organized and easily accessible. Plus, they're pretty simple to install and come in various styles to match your bathroom decor. βœ¨πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Comment

• Chocomucho
        • Mar 2024

Hey! When it comes to over-the-toilet storage, it really depends on your bathroom layout and personal style. I've seen some awesome floating shelves that look super sleek and provide a place to display decorative items or store essentials like towels and toiletries. Cabinets are great if you prefer a more enclosed storage solution and want to keep things hidden away.

Comment

• hyacinth
          • Apr 2024

When it comes to storage above the toilet, shelves are great for displaying decor and keeping essentials handy. Cabinets offer concealed storage for a neat look. Consider a combination of both for versatility! Floating shelves can be stylish and easy to install. Check out some pictures for inspirationβ€”there are tons of creative ideas out there! What storage solutions have you found most practical and aesthetically pleasing? πŸ“ΈπŸ’‘

Comment

• PatJones
            • Jan 2024

I prefer using wall-mounted cabinets or shelves above the toilet for storage. They keep essentials within reach while keeping the floor clear, which helps make the bathroom feel more spacious. Look for options with adjustable shelves to customize storage based on your needs. πŸ”§πŸ“¦β€‹

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎