Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nick23nick23
    • Jan 2024

What's your go-to for waterproof bathroom furniture? ๐Ÿšฟ

Hey everyone! I'm redoing my bathroom and I'm curious about what materials you've found to be best for moisture resistance. Looking to avoid any future warping or damage!
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

I used waterproof vinyl plank flooring in my bathroom renovation last year. It's been holding up great against moisture so far.

Comment

• Shinchan
      • Mar 2024

For me, waterproof bathroom cabinets with PVC construction are the way to go. They're lightweight, easy to clean, and won't warp or rot in moisture-rich environments. Though they might lack the warmth of wood, they're practical and budget-friendly. ๐Ÿ’กโ€‹

Comment

• Zariyah
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Shinchan
        For me, waterproof bathroom cabinets with PVC construction are the way to go. They're lightweight, easy to clean, and won't warp or rot in moisture-rich environments. Though they might lack the warmth of wood, they're practical and budget-friendly. ๐Ÿ’กโ€‹
        I couldn't agree more. Waterproof bathroom cabinets with PVC construction are my top choice too. They're super easy to maintain, lightweight, and perfect for moisture-prone areas like the bathroom.๐Ÿ˜„

Comment

• Alfredn
          • Jan 2024

Look for furniture made from materials like teak or stainless steel that are naturally resistant to water damage, or choose pieces specifically designed for bathroom use with waterproof finishes and seals to ensure durability in moist environments.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎