Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bingling9
    • Mar 2024

How to deal with limited shoe storage? πŸ‘ πŸ‘Ÿ

Hi team! My shoe collection is growing but my storage space isn’t. How do you manage your shoe storage without it taking over your space? Looking for genius ideas!​
  • Shinchan
    • Mar 2024

When I'm tight on shoe space, I reorganize my collection by season. It keeps things tidy, and I rotate pairs without overloading the rack. πŸ˜Šβ€‹

Comment

• Joro
      • Mar 2024

Over-the-door shoe organizer for casual shoes! Boxes under the bed for out-of-season pairs. Vertical stackers for heels. Anyone else got creative storage hacks?

Comment

• Black_Angel
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Joro
        Over-the-door shoe organizer for casual shoes! Boxes under the bed for out-of-season pairs. Vertical stackers for heels. Anyone else got creative storage hacks?
        I totally agree with using an over-the-door shoe organizer for everyday kicks, it's a real space-saver. And those under-bed boxes are a game-changer for keeping out-of-season shoes neatly tucked away.πŸ™Œ

Comment

• joshyytree09
          • Mar 2024

Hey! bingling9​ Running out of space for those kicks? πŸ‘ πŸ‘Ÿ It's all about getting creative! Try using over-the-door organizers or under-bed storage bins to maximize space. Consider decluttering regularly to make room for favorites. And hey, why not display some pairs as decor? Ready to step up your shoe storage game? Let's get organized! πŸ’ͺ

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎