Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bingling9
    • Mar 2024

Has anyone tried motion sensor bathroom taps? πŸ€”

Hi all! I'm considering installing motion sensor taps to save water. Does anyone have experience with these? Are they reliable and worth the investment?​
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Love mine! πŸ’•Total game changer for water conservation ..Just wave your hand and voila, instant water flow πŸ’¦ Plus, no more germy faucet handles ..Only downside? Getting used to not needing to touch the faucet can be weird at first, haha 🀣 But overall, totally worth it in my opinion! πŸ’―

Comment

• ghostmode
      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by aeri.wish
      Love mine! πŸ’•Total game changer for water conservation ..Just wave your hand and voila, instant water flow πŸ’¦ Plus, no more germy faucet handles ..Only downside? Getting used to not needing to touch the faucet can be weird at first, haha 🀣 But overall, totally worth it in my opinion! πŸ’―
      Yeah, I installed one of those touchless faucets last year. Saves a ton of water and it's so convenient. Took me a bit to adjust to not touching the handle, but now I love it. Definitely recommend it. ✌️

Comment

• Joro
        • Mar 2024

My sister-in-law just got them in her new bathroom and loves them! Says they're super easy to use (just wave your hand) and definitely seem to be helping with the water bill. The only thing is hers can be a little sensitive sometimes, turning on and off when you least expect it. Not a dealbreaker for her though! Thinking about getting them myself next time around.

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
          • Mar 2024

Oh yeah, motion sensor bathroom taps are the real deal! 🚰 No more touching grimy handles – just wave your hand and voila, water flow! It's like a little luxury upgrade for your bathroom routine. Plus, it's super hygienic and saves water too. Totally recommend giving them a try!

Comment

• Zariyah
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by unfiltereddqueen
            Oh yeah, motion sensor bathroom taps are the real deal! 🚰 No more touching grimy handles – just wave your hand and voila, water flow! It's like a little luxury upgrade for your bathroom routine. Plus, it's super hygienic and saves water too. Totally recommend giving them a try!
            Agree! It's like adding a touch of luxury to your daily routine. And the best part? It's super clean and eco-friendly too.πŸ˜€

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎