Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to choose the right toilet for my bathroom renovation?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moniquelouise2018
    • Jan 2024

How to choose the right toilet for my bathroom renovation?

Hi fellow renovators! 🚽 I'm in the midst of a bathroom makeover and feeling overwhelmed by the toilet options out there. What factors should I consider when selecting a new toilet? Any insights on water efficiency, comfort, or innovative features? Let's flush out some advice! πŸ›
  • BossDPM
    • Mar 2024

I'd suggest prioritizing water efficiency. Though, it's not just about being eco-friendly; it can also save you money in the long run. πŸ’§β€‹

Comment

• lingling9
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! πŸ› Renovating can indeed be overwhelming, but choosing the right toilet doesn't have to be! Just focus on water efficiency, comfort, and any innovative features that catch your eye, and you'll be well on your way to choosing the perfect throne for your bathroom kingdom! Happy flushing! 🚽

Comment

• Joro
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! When I was renovating my bathroom, I found that checking the toilet's flushing power was key, especially if you're looking for water efficiency. Comfort is another big oneβ€”consider the height, shape, and seat material. As for innovative features, keep an eye out for things like dual-flush options or self-cleaning functions. Good luck with your renovation! πŸš½πŸ”

Comment

• moniquelouise2018
          moniquelouise2018 commented
          Editing a comment
          Hey! Thanks a lot for sharing your insights! I totally agree, the flushing power and water efficiency are definitely top priorities when it comes to choosing a toilet. And comfort is key tooβ€”I'll make sure to consider the height, shape, and seat material. I'll definitely keep an eye out for those innovative features like dual-flush options and self-cleaning functions. Your advice is super helpful, and I really appreciate it!
      Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎