Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Can bedside tables be too big? 📏🛏️

Hello! I've found a bedside table I love, but it's quite large 😅 Do you think there's such a thing as too big for a bedside table, or is it all about how you use the space?
  • awzome404
    • Jan 2024

Originally posted by zai430
    Hello! I've found a bedside table I love, but it's quite large 😅 Do you think there's such a thing as too big for a bedside table, or is it all about how you use the space?
    Massive bedside table: could be a storage dream or a decor nightmare 😂. But hey, everyone's got their own taste, right?

Comment

• joshyytree09
      • Mar 2024

Size matters, even for bedside tables! 📏🛏️ While bigger tables can offer extra storage and surface area, they might overwhelm smaller bedrooms. It's all about finding the right balance between functionality and space. Personally, I like to go for bedside tables that complement the room's size and style without crowding the sleep space. What's your take on it? Let's chat bedside table vibes! 💬😊

Comment

• Joro
        • Mar 2024

It's all about balance. If it fits your space and style, go for it! But be mindful not to overwhelm the room.

Comment

• Ruital
          • Jan 2024

I think so! 🤔 I've had bedside tables that were too big for the space, and they ended up feeling more like obstacles than helpful furniture pieces. I prefer smaller ones that fit snugly next to the bed without overwhelming the room. It's about finding what works best for your space and needs! 👍

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎