Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buttercup
    • Jan 2024

Kids' closet chaos: How to organize children's clothes and toys? πŸ‘ΆπŸ‘•

Hey parents and toy wranglers! Dealing with the chaos of kids' clothes and toys in the closet and seeking organization strategies. Any tips for organizing children's clothes by size, season, or type, and managing toy clutter with kid-friendly storage solutions and organizational systems that promote independence and tidiness? Let's tame the kids' closet chaos and create a clutter-free space for little ones! 🌟🚼
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Bins are my lifesaver for toy clutter! 😌 Got one for stuffed animals, another for blocks, etc. Keeps things contained and my kiddo mostly knows where to put stuff away ..Labels help too, especially for younger ones! #ToyBoxTamer

Clothes are a battle though. We try to do by season, but sometimes it's a free-for-all. Maybe we just need a bigger closet! 😁

Comment

• caroline9
      • Mar 2024

Organizing kids' stuff can be a real challenge! I find it super helpful to sort clothes by size. I use separate bins or shelves for each size range. Storing out-of-season clothes in clear bins or vacuum-sealed bags saves a ton of space. Open bins or baskets make it easy for little ones to see what they have and clean up when they're done playing. Labels are your best friend when it comes to staying organized. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘Œβœ¨πŸ‘

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎