Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Davi
    • Jan 2024

How do you maximize space in a tiny closet? πŸ€”

Hey everyone! I'm struggling with my small closet space and could really use some tips on making the most of it. Any hacks or products you recommend? Let's share!​
  • kiara
    • Mar 2024

To maximize space in a small closet, declutter and donate unnecessary items. Use slimline hangers, additional rods, and hooks for vertical storage. Utilize stackable bins, hanging organizers, and door hooks for accessories and folded clothes. Consider space-saving products like hanging shelves and under-shelf baskets to optimize every inch of space. πŸ˜Šβ€‹

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
      • Mar 2024

Hello! Dealing with a tiny closet can be a challenge, but there are some tricks to make the most of it! Think verticalβ€”installing shelves or stackable storage bins can really maximize space. Also, slim hangers and double-hanging rods can help fit more clothes in. And don't forget about utilizing the door with hooks or an over-the-door organizer! What's your biggest struggle with your tiny closet? πŸ˜…

Comment

• Monggi
        • Mar 2024

When organizing a tight closet, I think using vertical space is key. 😊 Hanging shelves or stackable bins help make the most of every inch. πŸ“¦β€‹

Comment

• Joro
          • Mar 2024

Hey there! I feel your pain with the tiny closet struggle! One thing that's been a game-changer for me is investing in some space-saving organizers, like hanging shelves or over-the-door racks. They're perfect for storing shoes, accessories, or even folded clothes without taking up valuable floor space. And don't forget about slim hangersβ€”they're a lifesaver for maximizing hanging space! Oh, and if you're short on shelf space, consider adding some stackable bins or baskets to keep things organized and easily accessible. Hope these tips help you make the most of your closet! πŸ€—

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎