Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

Anyone tried vacuum bags for storage? Are they worth it? 🤷‍♂️

I’m considering using vacuum bags to store off-season clothing. Do they really save space? And how’s the condition of clothes when unpacked?
  • Chocomucho
    • Mar 2024

Hey! 😊 Yeah, I've tried vacuum bags for storing off-season clothes, and they're pretty handy! They definitely save a ton of space, especially for bulky items like winter coats or bedding. As for the condition of clothes when unpacked, I haven't had any issues with wrinkles or damage. Just make sure to fold your clothes neatly before packing them into the bags, and you should be good to go! Give 'em a try - you might be surprised how much space you can save! 👕🧳

Comment

• Joro
      • Mar 2024

Hey! I've used vacuum bags for storing clothes, and they're pretty handy for saving space. Just make sure to fold your clothes neatly before vacuuming to avoid wrinkles. When I unpacked them later, the clothes were in decent condition, but some delicate fabrics might need extra care. Overall, I'd say they're worth it for maximizing storage space! 🤷‍♂️

Comment

• Davi
        • Jan 2024

Vacuum storage bags can be worth it for reducing the volume of bulky items like clothing, bedding, or seasonal items, especially if you're tight on storage space, but they may not be suitable for delicate or fragile items as they can compress them too much 🧳🔮.

Comment

• Katiee
          • Jan 2024

Originally posted by Davi
          Vacuum storage bags can be worth it for reducing the volume of bulky items like clothing, bedding, or seasonal items, especially if you're tight on storage space, but they may not be suitable for delicate or fragile items as they can compress them too much 🧳🔮.
          Agree! Vacuum storage bags are fantastic for maximizing space in your closets or under your bed. They work wonders for bulky items like bedding and seasonal clothes. Just be cautious with delicate items since they can get squished too much.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎