Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unfiltereddqueen
    • Mar 2024

What color schemes work best for bathroom furniture? 🎨

I'm thinking of experimenting with some bold colors. What have you found works best for creating a relaxing yet stylish atmosphere?
  • ghostmode
    • Apr 2024

Originally posted by unfiltereddqueen
    I'm thinking of experimenting with some bold colors. What have you found works best for creating a relaxing yet stylish atmosphere?
    I've tried a mix of light blues and whites in my bathroom, and it really helped create a calming vibe without being too boring. 🚿

Comment

• Tanley
      • Mar 2024

Hey! I've been playing around with bathroom color schemes lately too. I find that going for light, calming colors like soft blues or greens can create a really relaxing vibe. But if you're feeling bold, why not try a pop of color with some statement pieces like a vibrant vanity or bold accent tiles? Just make sure to balance it out with some neutrals so it doesn't overwhelm the space

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
        unfiltereddqueen commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts! I completely agree with you on the calming effect of soft blues and greens in the bathroom. Your suggestion of adding a pop of color with statement pieces is brilliant, it really adds character to the space. And yes, finding that balance with neutrals is key. I appreciate your input!
    • BossDPM
      • Mar 2024

From my experience, earthy tones like sandy beige or warm browns can bring a cozy, natural feel to the space. It's like bringing a bit of the outdoors inside. 🌿​

Comment

• Davi
        • Jan 2024

Neutral color schemes like white, gray, or beige are popular choices for bathroom furniture as they provide a clean and timeless look, while adding accents of soft blues, greens, or pastels can create a calming and spa-like atmosphere 🛁🎨.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎