Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

What's your go-to brand for plush bathroom towels? 🛀

I'm on the hunt for new towels and want something super plush. What brands have you tried that you love? Looking for something that combines luxury with absorbency.
  • lingling9
    • Mar 2024

Personally, I like the frontgate brand, their bath towels made from long-staple Turkish cotton and they have available in a range of sizes, colors, and styles to suit different preferences. 😉👌✨

Comment

• Joro
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! For plush towels, I swear by Pottery Barn Hydrocotton Quick-Dry Towel. They're soft, absorbent, and feel like wrapping yourself in a cloud after a shower. Definitely worth checking out if you want that luxurious feel!
      Last edited by Joro; 04-29-2024, 06:08 PM.

Comment

• joshyytree09
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! yellowmonkey​, When it comes to plush bathroom towels, I swear by [insert brand name]. Their towels are seriously soft and absorbent, like a cozy hug after a shower! 🛁 And with a range of colors, they'll match any bathroom vibe perfectly. Definitely my top pick! 💖

Comment

• Chocomucho
          • Mar 2024

Hey! 😊 For plush bathroom towels, I've had great experiences with brands like Fieldcrest and Brooklinen. They're super soft and absorbent, giving that luxurious feel without breaking the bank. I've also heard good things about Turkish cotton towels, so might give those a try next! Happy towel hunting! 🛁🚿​

Comment

• Megamime
            • Apr 2024

I've tried many towel brands, but Utopia Towels consistently stands out for its plushness and luxury. Their towels are incredibly soft and plush, yet still absorbent enough to quickly dry you off. Treat yourself to a set – you won't regret it

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎