Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
    • Apr 2024

How do you maximize storage in a tiny bathroom? 🤔

Hey everyone! I'm struggling to find space for all my essentials in my super small bathroom. Does anyone have clever tips or hacks for squeezing out some extra storage space? Looking for ideas that are both practical and stylish!
  • Joro
    • Mar 2024

Hey there! I feel your pain. Tiny bathrooms can be a real challenge when it comes to storage. One thing that's helped me is using vertical space – think shelves or cabinets that go all the way up to the ceiling. Also, don't forget about the back of the door – you can hang hooks or organizers there for things like towels or hairdryers. And baskets or bins under the sink can corral smaller items. It's all about getting creative with the space you have! 🚿🧴

Comment

• Ui Ui
      • Apr 2024

Have you considered over-the-toilet shelving or wall-mounted organizers? They're great for maximizing vertical space! 🚿

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Joro
        Hey there! I feel your pain. Tiny bathrooms can be a real challenge when it comes to storage. One thing that's helped me is using vertical space – think shelves or cabinets that go all the way up to the ceiling. Also, don't forget about the back of the door – you can hang hooks or organizers there for things like towels or hairdryers. And baskets or bins under the sink can corral smaller items. It's all about getting creative with the space you have! 🚿🧴
        Ah, thanks for the tips! I'll definitely try maximizing the vertical space and adding some hooks behind the door. It's like a puzzle, figuring out how to make everything fit! 🧩

Comment

• ғʀɪᴇʀᴇɴ
          • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Ui Ui
          Have you considered over-the-toilet shelving or wall-mounted organizers? They're great for maximizing vertical space! 🚿
          Definitely! Those shelving options are fantastic for squeezing out extra storage in tight spots, aren't they?

Comment

• Ui Ui
            Ui Ui commented
            Editing a comment
            Totally! Those shelves are like the MVPs of small spaces. They're lifesavers when you need to stash your stuff without cramping your style.
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎