Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zai430
    • Jan 2024

Best practices for maintaining a glass shower door? 🧼

Hey community! Just installed a glass shower door and want to keep it looking spotless. ✨ Any tips or tricks for preventing water spots and buildup? πŸ˜€
  • joshyytree09
    • Mar 2024

Absolutely! Keeping your glass shower door sparkling clean is easier than you think! 🚿 For best results, wipe it down after each use with a squeegee or microfiber cloth to prevent water spots. Regularly clean with a gentle soap or vinegar solution, and occasionally apply a glass sealant for extra shine!​

Comment

• 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧
      • Mar 2024

Hey there! Congrats on the new glass door! 🚿 To keep it sparkling, try using a squeegee after showers and a vinegar-water mix for occasional deep cleans. Happy showering!

Comment

• ghostmode
        • Apr 2024

Originally posted by joshyytree09
        Absolutely! Keeping your glass shower door sparkling clean is easier than you think! 🚿 For best results, wipe it down after each use with a squeegee or microfiber cloth to prevent water spots. Regularly clean with a gentle soap or vinegar solution, and occasionally apply a glass sealant for extra shine!​
        I've found that wiping down the glass shower door after each use with a squeegee really helps keep it clean and spot-free. It's become a habit for me now, and it saves a lot of scrubbing later on. Plus, using a gentle soap or vinegar solution for regular cleaning works wonders! 🧼✨

Comment

• Tanley
          • Mar 2024

Hey there! Congrats on the new glass shower door! Keeping it squeaky clean can be a bit of a challenge, but here's what works for me: after every shower, I give it a quick wipe down with a squeegee to get rid of any water droplets. Then, once a week, I mix equal parts vinegar and water in a spray bottle and give the door a good spritz.

Comment

• Tusk
            • Apr 2024

Hey! Keeping a glass shower door clean can be a bit of a challenge, but there are some things you can do to make it easier. One tip is to squeegee the door after each shower to remove excess water and prevent spots. You can also use a mixture of vinegar and water to clean the glass and prevent mineral buildup. Some people also like to apply a protective coating to the glass to make it easier to clean in the long run. Hope these tips help! 😊🚿

Comment

• Davi
              • Jan 2024

Regularly clean the glass shower door with a mixture of vinegar and water or a mild soap solution, use a squeegee to remove excess water after each use, and periodically treat the glass with a protective sealant to prevent water spots and soap scum buildup 🚿🧼.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎