Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mui Mui
    • Apr 2024

What’s the best way to deal with bathroom mold? 🕵️‍♂️

Noticed some mold creeping up in the corners of my bathroom. Any proven methods or products to get rid of it effectively and safely?
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Bathroom mold? No problemo! Arm yourself with vinegar, baking soda, and a bit of elbow grease to scrub away those sneaky spores, then ensure proper ventilation to keep your bathroom feeling fresh and mold-free! 🛁✨

Comment

• aeri.wish
      • Jan 2024

Yep, agree with Alfredn 💯 Vinegar is my go-to for mold, too! Just mix it with water in a spray bottle (like 50/50) and spritz the moldy areas. Let it sit for a while, then scrub with a brush and rinse. Cheap, effective, and natural! 🤗 For bigger spots, maybe try a store-bought mold remover, but always follow the instructions carefully! 👀

Comment

• Shinchan
        • Mar 2024

Though it might seem tedious, I think regularly cleaning surfaces with mold-killing solutions can help keep the problem at bay. 🧽​

Comment

• Mahito
          • Jan 2024

Hey there! For tackling bathroom mold, a mix of vinegar and water sprayed on affected areas can do wonders, but if it's stubborn, try a mold remover like Tilex!✨

Comment

• Mui Mui
            • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Alfredn
            Bathroom mold? No problemo! Arm yourself with vinegar, baking soda, and a bit of elbow grease to scrub away those sneaky spores, then ensure proper ventilation to keep your bathroom feeling fresh and mold-free! 🛁✨

Hey there! Yup, tackling bathroom mold is totally doable with some vinegar, baking soda, and a bit of scrubbing! 😊 Just gotta keep that ventilation in check for long-lasting freshness! 🚿​

Comment

• Mui Mui
              • Apr 2024

Originally posted by aeri.wish
              Yep, agree with Alfredn 💯 Vinegar is my go-to for mold, too! Just mix it with water in a spray bottle (like 50/50) and spritz the moldy areas. Let it sit for a while, then scrub with a brush and rinse. Cheap, effective, and natural! 🤗 For bigger spots, maybe try a store-bought mold remover, but always follow the instructions carefully! 👀
              I totally agree with you guys, vinegar is a lifesaver for mold, isn't it? Such a simple solution that really works wonders! ​​

Comment

• Mui Mui
                • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Shinchan
                Though it might seem tedious, I think regularly cleaning surfaces with mold-killing solutions can help keep the problem at bay. 🧽​

Yeah, I totally get where you're coming from! It's amazing how a little bit of cleaning can go a long way in preventing mold buildup.​

Comment

• Mui Mui
                  • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Mahito
                  Hey there! For tackling bathroom mold, a mix of vinegar and water sprayed on affected areas can do wonders, but if it's stubborn, try a mold remover like Tilex!✨
                  Oh, thanks for the tip! I'll definitely give that a shot if the vinegar trick doesn't quite cut it.

Comment

• Megamime
                    • Apr 2024

Bathroom mold is a common issue, but it's important to address it promptly. You can try using a commercial mold remover or a bleach solution to tackle the problem . Just be sure to follow the instructions carefully and ventilate the area properly. Additionally, consider installing a bathroom fan to reduce moisture buildup and prevent future mold growth

Comment

• Mui Mui
                      • Apr 2024

Originally posted by Megamime
                      Bathroom mold is a common issue, but it's important to address it promptly. You can try using a commercial mold remover or a bleach solution to tackle the problem . Just be sure to follow the instructions carefully and ventilate the area properly. Additionally, consider installing a bathroom fan to reduce moisture buildup and prevent future mold growth
                      Hey Megamime , tackling bathroom mold pronto is key! Try a mold remover or bleach solution, follow the instructions, and open those windows! And hey, think about popping in a bathroom fan to keep moisture at bay, ya know?

Comment

Working...
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎