Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • moricalliope
    • Mar 2024

Who else loves smart bathroom gadgets? 🤖

Just curious if anyone else here is into smart bathroom gadgets. What are some of your favorites and how have they improved your bathroom experience?
  • Joro
    • Mar 2024

Oh, I'm totally obsessed with smart bathroom gadgets! 🤖 One of my favorites is a smart shower system that lets me control the water temperature and pressure with my phone. It's such a game-changer, especially on those chilly mornings when I want the perfect shower without stepping in first. I also love my smart mirror with built-in LED lights and Bluetooth speakers. It's like having a personal assistant right in the bathroom! Overall, these gadgets have definitely elevated my bathroom experience and added a touch of luxury to my daily routine.

Comment

• hyacinth
      • Apr 2024

Smart bathroom gadgets can definitely elevate your bathroom experience. Some favorites include smart mirrors with built-in lighting and Bluetooth speakers, smart thermostatic shower systems for precise temperature control, and even smart toilets with features like heated seats and built-in bidets. These gadgets can add convenience, comfort, and a touch of luxury to your daily routine! 🚿🔊

Comment

• Alfredn
        • Jan 2024

Oh, bathroom gadgets are like little helpers making your day smoother! From smart mirrors to Bluetooth shower speakers, they're like your tech-savvy bathroom buddies. 🚿✨

Comment

• Ruital
          • Jan 2024

I'm definitely on board with smart bathroom gadgets! They bring a whole new level of functionality and innovation to the space. From voice-activated lighting and music systems to smart toothbrushes that monitor brushing habits, these gadgets make my bathroom experience more efficient and enjoyable. Who wouldn't love a bathroom that's both high-tech and stylish? 🛁🔊

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎