Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aeri.wish
    • Jan 2024

Closet makeover time: Any genius tips for maximizing space? πŸŒŸπŸ‘š

Hey fellow organization enthusiasts! Ready to give my closet a makeover and optimize space for a more functional and clutter-free wardrobe. Any brilliant tips, storage solutions, or organization hacks for maximizing closet space, decluttering clothes, and creating a streamlined and stylish wardrobe setup? Let's transform our closets into organized havens! πŸŒˆπŸ‘—
    ​
  • Monggi
    • Mar 2024

When I'm really tight on space, I think about adding a second clothing rod below the existing one to maximize hanging space for shorter items like shirts or skirts. 🌟 It's like creating a mini double-decker closet!​​​

Comment

• nick23nick23
      • Jan 2024

Utilize vertical space with stackable shelves or hanging organizers, categorize items by frequency of use to prioritize accessibility, and consider adding hooks or over-the-door organizers for extra storage. And don't forget to purge items you no longer wear to make room for new favorites! πŸŒŸπŸ‘š

​

Comment

• Joro
        • Mar 2024

Hey there! I've been on a closet organization kick lately too! One thing that's been a game-changer for me is using slim hangers to save space and keep things looking neat. I also love using stackable storage bins or baskets on shelves to corral smaller items like accessories or folded clothes. And don't forget about utilizing the back of the closet door for hanging organizers or hooks! It's all about getting creative with the space you have. Happy organizing! πŸŒŸπŸ‘š

Comment

• unfiltereddqueen
          • Mar 2024

Time to level up that closet game! πŸŒŸπŸ‘š Here's the scoop: start by decluttering like a proβ€”say goodbye to anything you haven't worn in ages. ♻️ Next up, invest in some space-saving wonders like slim hangers, hanging organizers, and stackable bins. πŸ§³πŸ‘— And don't forget to utilize every inch of vertical space with shelves or over-the-door organizers! πŸšͺπŸ’‘ With a little creativity and some savvy storage solutions, your closet will be a total dream!

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎