Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryanjay1999
    • Jan 2024

Best organizers for a shared closet? 👫

Hi all! My partner and I are trying to coexist peacefully in one closet. Any recommendations for dividers or organizers that have worked well for you?
  • sukuna_ace
    • Jan 2024

I think hanging closet organizers with multiple compartments are perfect for maximizing vertical space and accommodating different items. 🧥👚 Though assigning sections to each person can help maintain order and prevent clutter. 🔄

Comment

• DonCatter
      • Apr 2024

Hey! 😊 When it comes to organizing a shared closet, versatile storage solutions are key! Consider using hanging organizers for shoes or accessories, collapsible bins for folded items, and stackable shelves for maximizing space. Labeling sections can also help keep things tidy and efficient. Happy organizing! 🌟👚👞

Comment

• BossDPM
        • Mar 2024

I think hanging organizers are great for maximizing vertical space. Though, clear ones might be best for a shared closet so everyone can see what's inside. 🌟​​

Comment

• Ruital
          • Jan 2024

For me, the key to a well-organized shared closet is maximizing every inch of space available. I like to use slim, space-saving hangers to maximize hanging space, and I install a mix of shelves, cubbies, and drawers to accommodate different types of clothing and accessories. Using color-coded bins or baskets can help distinguish each person's belongings, making it easier to keep track of everything. And don't forget to regularly reassess and adjust the organization system as needed to keep things running smoothly! 🧥🧦👞

Comment

• Joro
            • Mar 2024

Hanging shelves and fabric bins are great for dividing space, while slim storage bins and shoe racks maximize vertical space. With a little creativity, you can find what works best for both of you!

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎