Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone recommend blackout curtains that actually work?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Marcussi
    • Mar 2024

Can anyone recommend blackout curtains that actually work?

Morning light is my nemesis! Does anyone have recommendations for blackout curtains that truly block out the sun? I'm looking for something that's effective but also looks good.
  • yellowmonkey
    • Apr 2024

Try the NICETOWN Thermal Insulated Grommet Blackout Curtains. They're affordable and really keep the sun out. 🌞🚫

Comment

• Ruital
      • Jan 2024

I've tried a few blackout curtains, and one brand that really worked for me is [Brand Name]. They completely block out sunlight, making my room pitch black even during the brightest hours of the day. Plus, they come in various colors and styles to match any decor! 🌙
      ​

Comment

• Bob
        • Mar 2024

I recommend Better Homes & Gardens blackout curtains. They come in various styles and colors and are effective at blocking out light. Check the reviews to find the best one for you! 🌞🚫

Comment

• joshyytree09
          • Mar 2024

What's up Marcussi​! Finding blackout curtains that truly block out light can be a game-changer for better sleep! Look for ones with thick, opaque fabric and double or triple layers for maximum darkness. 🌟 Also, pay attention to the width and length to ensure they fit your windows perfectly! Happy blackout hunting! 🌚

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎