Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beatmaster
    • Mar 2024

Capsule wardrobe challenge: How to curate a minimalist closet? πŸ§₯🌿

Hey minimalists and closet curators! Interested in simplifying my wardrobe and embracing a capsule wardrobe approach. Any tips for curating a minimalist closet, selecting versatile pieces, and creating cohesive outfits that reflect personal style while minimizing clutter and maximizing wearability? Let's streamline our closets and embrace the beauty of less! πŸŒŸπŸ‘š
  • Alfredn
    • Jan 2024

Transform your closet into a minimalist paradise by choosing versatile pieces that spark joy, mix and match effortlessly, and leave you feeling fabulous every day - it's like Marie Kondo-ing your wardrobe for a daily dose of fashion zen! πŸ§₯🌟

Comment

• Joro
      • Mar 2024

Hi there! I have personally embarked on the capsule wardrobe adventure, and it has not been an easy one! I've discovered that purging pieces from your existing wardrobe that you don't love or wear frequently is a great place to start. Next, concentrate on choosing classic items that are simple to combine and match to create a variety of looks. To keep things fresh, stick to a neutral colour scheme with a few splashes of colour. Remember to spend money on long-lasting, high-quality necessities as well. Cheers to simplifying! πŸŒΏπŸ‘—

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎